Our financing and insurance options complement our sales, parts and service departments to provide complete one-stop shopping for all your trucking needs.
- New and pre-owned tractors and trailers.
- Simplified credit application with quick approvals.
- Flexible terms and down payments.
- Seasonal payback schedules to fit your cash flow pattern.
- Repayment terms for trailers from 24 to 72 months depending on your business needs.
- Fixed, floating rates, or a combination of both.
- Lines of credit available for equipment purchases.
- Click here for a PDF of our credit application!
You can fill out our Credit Application form on your computer, save it, and then:
- Email it to email@example.com
- Print it out and mail to
attn: Dan Sargent
PO Box 693
Dubuque, IA 52004-0693
Download Your State’s Tax Exemption Form
Physical Damage Protection
Protection you need. Payments you can afford. This coverage is one of the best ways to protect your investment. And the best place to get it is from a company you know and trust.
- Choose from a range of deductible levels.
- Coverage starts the day you take delivery of your new rig; or, if you already own one, the day your current policy expires.
- Discounts and credits for accident-free policyholders (available in most states).
- Prompt claim service through local professional adjustors. And if you finance the purchase of your truck or trailer with us we can include your premium in your regular monthly payment – with no insurance money up front.
- No big down payment.
- Saves you time and trouble and leaves you with more available cash.
- No rate increases for the entire term of the finance contract (as long as there are no significant changes in the risk).
Credit Life Insurance
The low-cost way to protect your investment – and your family – for extra peace of mind. The principal balance of your truck loan will be paid off in the event of your death. It’s the best way for a trucker to protect his family from the unnecessary hardship of paying off (or losing) his rig. Up to $200,000 of coverage available in most states.
- Requires no fees or down payments.
- The premium can be included in your financing contract.
- Plus, we offer several special features not found in ordinary term life insurance.
- No physical examination required.
- No additional charge for males or smokers.
- No rate increase based on age.
Accidental Downtime Protection
Handles your payments while you handle repairs. When you’re down for repairs due to an accident, your income drops. But you still have payments to meet. This coverage can mean the difference between staying in business and losing your rig.
- Requires no down payment.
- Starts 15 days after you agree to the repair order.
- Payments will be made for a total of up to 4 months per year.
- Easy and convenient; just call your dealer and he’ll help with arrangements.
- Available only in conjunction with Associates Physical Damage Protection.
Cargo Insurance Coverage
A variety of coverages for every kind of trucker, every kind of load. Different truckers carry different loads. This program gives you the freedom to choose the right kind of coverage for your needs. The Special Broad Form policy provides the most extensive coverage. But if you only need limited coverage, the Standard Named Perils policy can save you money. Among the coverages offered are:
- Debris Removal.
- Earned Freight Coverage.
- Reefer Breakdown.
We also offer different deductible levels, sensible rate structures, and FREE state filings.
Driver Benefit Program
One low-cost package with three kinds of protection. We have combined three of the most essential types of coverage into one convenient plan. You get physical damage and cargo protection plus these driver benefits:
- Accidental death and dismemberment protection up to $10,000.
- Road and tow reimbursement.
- Personal property theft insurance.